Juice Studios Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spore850 official application. PLEASE READ.

3 posters

Go down

spore850 official application. PLEASE READ. Empty spore850 official application. PLEASE READ.

Post  sassas 28th November 2011, 9:36 pm

IGN-Spore850
instead of going thru the guidelines like i did last time, i'm going to tell you a little about who i am and what i do. My name is Troy, i live in minnesota and i have a job @ the best buy geek squad. in my free time i like to rebuild computers and play Minecraft. In the past, i used to own a private server for me and my brother, and sometimes a couple of friends. 2 1/2 weeks ago 3 griefers gained access to my server, and flattened it out. so to leave my brother at peace while he builds a new one, i went to find a great whitelisted server to help people out on. this server seems to be on the smaller side, so i thought this would work ouy great. I really enjoy helping other players with their questions, and i enjoy building large cities.
my ultimate goal is to make this server look very spiffy and ready for some nice public access, possibly.

And thats it! im sorry about my first short app, i didn't put too much time into it. please thoroughly read this, and i hope i see you in the future! untile then, goodbye!
sassas
sassas
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

spore850 official application. PLEASE READ. Empty Re: spore850 official application. PLEASE READ.

Post  Kisume 29th November 2011, 1:36 am

Accepted. Sorry about the slow response, I'm the only active staff member because our incredibly unhelpful admin made the genius decision to demote our other moderator, the experienced and dedicated Koala, so it's a bit difficult keeping up with things.
Kisume
Kisume
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

spore850 official application. PLEASE READ. Empty Re: spore850 official application. PLEASE READ.

Post  blazerboy123 29th November 2011, 8:43 am

then kisume to let you know, could you read the app for my friend i made
blazerboy123
blazerboy123
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sassas 29th November 2011, 3:14 pm

thanks @kisume, see you this weekend.
sassas
sassas
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down